Book your FLL to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FLL to LAX
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Virgin America||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles (FLL to LAX)
- The average flight time from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Los Angeles, CA takes about 306 minutes.
- Air Greenland operated flights from FLL to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #1001, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles.
- The shortest flight distance between Fort Lauderdale and Los Angeles is 2342 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to LAX for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- 88,702 seats were available on flights from FLL to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 76,965 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to LAX that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to LAX in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and Los Angeles.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 39,196 passengers from FLL to LAX in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles.
- The shortest flight between FLL and LAX takes about 306 minutes.
- Delta Airlines operates the shortest flights from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles.
- There were 76,965 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and Los Angeles from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 168 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines, Spirit Airlines, Virgin America, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Los Angeles, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles in 2009 was 82.85%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Philadelphia Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Dallas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tucson Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bali Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.