Book your FLL to MGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to Managua airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and MGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Augusto C. Sandino Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to MGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Managua (MGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Managua on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to MGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Augusto C. Sandino Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FLL to MGA
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Managua (FLL to MGA)
- There were 11,637 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to Managua in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Managua, Nicaragua in 2009 was Spirit Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- Spirit Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Managua, Nicaragua.
- Spirit Airlines carried a total of 11,586 passengers from FLL to MGA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to MGA for Spirit Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 145 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to Managua in 2009 was 63.37%.
- 18,418 seats were available on flights from FLL to MGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 11,637 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to MGA that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from FLL to MGA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and Managua.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and Managua from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to MGA in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Haiti Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.