Book your FLL to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to MIA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Miami (FLL to MIA)
- American Airlines, British Airways, Executive Airlines, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines, Mexicana, Northwest Airlines, Gulfstream International Airlines offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Miami, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to MIA for Gulfstream International Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Miami, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 6,191 seats were available on flights from FLL to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,819 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to MIA that year.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and Miami.
- There were 2,819 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to Miami in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and Miami from British Airways is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 337 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 2,004 passengers from FLL to MIA in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from FLL to MIA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to Miami in 2009 was 82.4%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Copenhagen and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Helsinki Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.