Book your FLL to BNA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to Nashville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and BNA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Nashville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to BNA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to BNA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Nashville (FLL to BNA)
- Air Greenland operated flights from FLL to BNA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and Nashville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Nashville, TN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and Nashville from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Nashville, TN.
- There were 170 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to Nashville in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to Nashville in 2009 was 63.52%.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to BNA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines carried a total of 131 passengers from FLL to BNA in 2009.
- 702 seats were available on flights from FLL to BNA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 170 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to BNA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to BNA for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)