Book your FLL to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to MSY Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Atlanta? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Pigeon Forge TN you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to New Orleans (FLL to MSY)
- There were 403 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to New Orleans in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from FLL to MSY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to New Orleans, LA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to MSY for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 136 passengers from FLL to MSY in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to MSY in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- 563 seats were available on flights from FLL to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 403 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to MSY that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to New Orleans in 2009 was 72.27%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and New Orleans from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and New Orleans.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)