Book your FLL to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FLL to JFK
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to New York (FLL to JFK)
- The shortest flight distance between Fort Lauderdale and New York is 1069 miles.
- 591,702 seats were available on flights from FLL to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 497,304 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to JFK that year.
- Flight #1098, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 63 minutes average delay between flights from Fort Lauderdale to New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from Fort Lauderdale to New York.
- The shortest flight between FLL and JFK takes about 139 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to JFK in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 363,073 passengers from FLL to JFK in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to New York in 2009 was 79.3%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and New York.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to New York, NY.
- The average flight time from Fort Lauderdale, FL to New York, NY takes about 140 minutes.
- There were 497,304 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to New York in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and New York from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 217 seats.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from Fort Lauderdale to New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to JFK for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from FLL to JFK using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Madrid and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Puerto Rico you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.