Book your FLL to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FLL to LGA
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to New York (FLL to LGA)
- The average flight time from Fort Lauderdale, FL to New York, NY takes about 144 minutes.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from FLL to LGA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 696,338 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to New York in 2009.
- Spirit Airlines carried a total of 319,650 passengers from FLL to LGA in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from Fort Lauderdale to New York.
- Spirit Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to New York, NY.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to LGA in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and New York from Spirit Airlines is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 215 seats.
- The shortest flight between FLL and LGA takes about 140 minutes.
- Flight #1442, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 32 minutes average delay between flights from Fort Lauderdale to New York.
- The shortest flight distance between Fort Lauderdale and New York is 1076 miles.
- 837,885 seats were available on flights from FLL to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 696,338 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to LGA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to New York in 2009 was 82.21%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to LGA for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to New York, NY in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and New York.
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, JetBlue Airways operate the shortest flights from Fort Lauderdale to New York.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Prague and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Disney Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.