Book your FLL to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FLL to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Newark (FLL to EWR)
- The average flight time from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Newark, NJ takes about 147 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Fort Lauderdale and Newark is 1065 miles.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and Newark.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to EWR in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Continental Airlines, JetBlue Airways operate the shortest flights from Fort Lauderdale to Newark.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Spirit Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, North American Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Newark, NJ.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from Fort Lauderdale to Newark.
- There were 489,000 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to Newark in 2009.
- 595,670 seats were available on flights from FLL to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 489,000 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to EWR that year.
- Flight #1906, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from Fort Lauderdale to Newark.
- The shortest flight between FLL and EWR takes about 146 minutes.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from FLL to EWR using 9 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to EWR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and Newark from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 268 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 331,231 passengers from FLL to EWR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to Newark in 2009 was 82.2%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Roatan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.