Book your FLL to OKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to Oklahoma City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and OKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Will Rogers World with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to OKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to OKC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Oklahoma City (FLL to OKC)
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 270 passengers from FLL to OKC in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and Oklahoma City.
- AirTran Airways, American Airlines offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Oklahoma City, OK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 78.37%.
- American Airlines operated flights from FLL to OKC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 670 seats were available on flights from FLL to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 499 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to OKC that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to OKC for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- There were 499 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to OKC in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and Oklahoma City from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Napa? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cleveland and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Amalfi Coast you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cozumel Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.