Book your FLL to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FLL to PHL
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Philadelphia (FLL to PHL)
- The average flight time from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Philadelphia, PA takes about 138 minutes.
- The shortest flight between FLL and PHL takes about 138 minutes.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Fort Lauderdale to Philadelphia.
- US Airways operated flights from FLL to PHL using 8 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Fort Lauderdale and Philadelphia is 992 miles.
- US Airways, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Canada, Spirit Airlines, Air Greenland, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Philadelphia, PA.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 216,054 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to Philadelphia in 2009.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Fort Lauderdale to Philadelphia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and Philadelphia from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and Philadelphia.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Air Canada's A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to PHL for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- 253,534 seats were available on flights from FLL to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 216,054 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to PHL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to Philadelphia in 2009 was 83.55%.
- US Airways carried a total of 214,833 passengers from FLL to PHL in 2009.
- Flight #952, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from Fort Lauderdale to Philadelphia.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Toledo? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Anaheim Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Guatemala you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.