Book your FLL to SXM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to Philipsburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and SXM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Princess Juliana Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to SXM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philipsburg (SXM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philipsburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to SXM Route Map
Looking for Exotic Car Rental Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Biltmore House you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Princess Juliana Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FLL to SXM
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Philipsburg (FLL to SXM)
- Spirit Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles.
- Spirit Airlines carried a total of 5,693 passengers from FLL to SXM in 2009.
- 7,733 seats were available on flights from FLL to SXM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5,844 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to SXM that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to Philipsburg in 2009 was 75.41%.
- Spirit Airlines operated flights from FLL to SXM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and Philipsburg.
- There were 5,844 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to Philipsburg in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to SXM for Spirit Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 145 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and Philipsburg from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to SXM in 2009 was Spirit Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)