Book your FLL to PAP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to Port-au-Prince airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and PAP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Toussaint Louverture Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to PAP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Port-au-Prince (PAP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Port-au-Prince on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to PAP Route Map
Route information for flights from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Toussaint Louverture Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FLL to PAP
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Port-au-Prince (FLL to PAP)
- There were 93,648 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to Port au Prince in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Port au Prince, Haiti in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Spirit Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Port au Prince, Haiti.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and Port au Prince.
- 124,558 seats were available on flights from FLL to PAP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93,648 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to PAP that year.
- Spirit Airlines carried a total of 47,062 passengers from FLL to PAP in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to PAP for Spirit Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 145 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from FLL to PAP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to PAP in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and Port au Prince from Spirit Airlines is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 218 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to Port au Prince in 2009 was 76.49%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Exotic Car Rental Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Biltmore House you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.