Book your FLL to PVD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to Providence airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and PVD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to T.F. Green with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to PVD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Providence (PVD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providence on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to PVD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Providence (FLL to PVD)
- American Airlines operated flights from FLL to PVD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and Providence from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Providence, RI in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and Providence.
- There were 406 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to Providence in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Providence, RI.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to PVD for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- 450 seats were available on flights from FLL to PVD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 283 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to PVD that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to PVD in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 165 passengers from FLL to PVD in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to Providence in 2009 was 62.87%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Point Mallard you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.