Book your FLL to YQB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to Quebec airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and YQB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Jean Lesage Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to YQB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Quebec (YQB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Quebec on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to YQB Route Map
Route information for flights from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Jean Lesage Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FLL to YQB
|Air Transat||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Quebec (FLL to YQB)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to YQB for CanJet Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 189 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and Quebec from Air Transat is the A310-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 249 seats.
- CanJet Airlines carried a total of 7,697 passengers from FLL to YQB in 2009.
- Air Transat operated flights from FLL to YQB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 10,373 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to Quebec in 2009.
- CanJet Airlines, Air Transat offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Quebec, Canada.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Quebec, Canada in 2009 was Air Transat's A310-3 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and Quebec.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to Quebec in 2009 was 85.65%.
- 11,553 seats were available on flights from FLL to YQB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,373 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to YQB that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to YQB in 2009 was CanJet Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Hotels in NYC you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Miami today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.