Book your FLL to SAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to San Diego airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and SAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to San Diego Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to SAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Diego (SAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Diego on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to SAN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to San Diego (FLL to SAN)
- Air Greenland operated flights from FLL to SAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 179 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to San Diego in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to San Diego in 2009 was 63.89%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and San Diego.
- American Airlines carried a total of 132 passengers from FLL to SAN in 2009.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to San Diego, CA.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to SAN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- 293 seats were available on flights from FLL to SAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 179 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to SAN that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to SAN for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and San Diego from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to San Diego, CA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Hilo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Shedd Aquarium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Flagstaff Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.