Book your FLL to SDQ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to Santo Domingo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and SDQ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Las Americas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to SDQ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Santo Domingo (SDQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santo Domingo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to SDQ Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel Orlando you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Las Americas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FLL to SDQ
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Santo Domingo (FLL to SDQ)
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to SDQ in 2009 was Spirit Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Spirit Airlines, JetBlue Airways offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to SDQ for Spirit Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 145 seats.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from FLL to SDQ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to Santo Domingo in 2009 was 67.84%.
- There were 81,059 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to Santo Domingo in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and Santo Domingo.
- 118,670 seats were available on flights from FLL to SDQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 81,059 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to SDQ that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and Santo Domingo from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- Spirit Airlines carried a total of 61,018 passengers from FLL to SDQ in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)