Book your FLL to ANU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to St. John's airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and ANU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to V.C. Bird Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to ANU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. John's (ANU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. John's on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to ANU Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Resorts Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trips to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to St. John's (FLL to ANU)
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to ANU in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and St. John's from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from FLL to ANU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to St. John's, Antigua in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to ANU for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)