Book your FLL to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to STL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to St. Louis (FLL to STL)
- American Airlines carried a total of 116 passengers from FLL to STL in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from FLL to STL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and St. Louis from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- 314 seats were available on flights from FLL to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 175 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to STL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to STL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 175 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to St. Louis in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and St. Louis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to St. Louis in 2009 was 58.38%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to STL for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to St. Louis, MO.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)