to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 42 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to St. Petersburg in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and St. Petersburg from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to St. Petersburg, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to PIE in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to St. Petersburg, FL.
- Air Greenland operated flights from FLL to PIE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 42 passengers from FLL to PIE in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to PIE for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Fort Lauderdale to St. Petersburg.
- 68 seats were available on flights from FLL to PIE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to PIE that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to St. Petersburg in 2009 was 61.76%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Mexico City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Annapolis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Philadelphia Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.