Book your FLL to TPA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to Tampa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and TPA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Tampa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to TPA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to TPA Route Map
Route information for flights from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Tampa Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FLL to TPA
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Tampa (FLL to TPA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and Tampa from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- There were 63,852 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to Tampa in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to Tampa in 2009 was 54.68%.
- Spirit Airlines, Gulfstream International Airlines, Air Greenland, Delta Airlines, Air Canada, US Airways, American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Tampa, FL.
- Air Greenland operated flights from FLL to TPA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Spirit Airlines carried a total of 61,702 passengers from FLL to TPA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to TPA for Gulfstream International Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- 102,515 seats were available on flights from FLL to TPA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 63,852 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to TPA that year.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and Tampa.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to TPA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Tampa, FL in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rehoboth Beach Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cedar Rapids Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.