Book your FLL to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to YYZ Route Map
Route information for flights from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FLL to YYZ
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Air Canada||Airbus A321-100/200|
|Air Transat||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Toronto (FLL to YYZ)
- Air Canada, WestJet, Skyservice Airlines, Air Transat, Air Greenland, CanJet Airlines offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Toronto, Canada.
- Air Canada operated flights from FLL to YYZ using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 163,541 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to Toronto in 2009.
- Air Canada carried a total of 95,824 passengers from FLL to YYZ in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and Toronto from Air Transat is the A310-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 249 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and Toronto.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to Toronto in 2009 was 83.71%.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to YYZ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to YYZ for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 66 seats.
- 186,297 seats were available on flights from FLL to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 163,541 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to YYZ that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gulfstream Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.