Book your RSW to ADW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Myers to Camp Springs airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RSW and ADW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Southwest Florida Intl. to Andrews Air Force Base with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RSW to ADW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Myers (RSW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Myers on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Camp Springs (ADW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Camp Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RSW to ADW Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Alliance Airlines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Brookings Oregon you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Myers to Camp Springs (RSW to ADW)
- There were 48 passengers that flew from Fort Myers to Camp Springs in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from RSW to ADW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Myers, FL to Camp Springs, MD in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Fort Myers, FL to Camp Springs, MD.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RSW to ADW for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Myers to Camp Springs in 2009 was 27.75%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Myers and Camp Springs from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Fort Myers to Camp Springs.
- 341 seats were available on flights from RSW to ADW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48 passengers flew on all flights from RSW to ADW that year.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 48 passengers from RSW to ADW in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RSW to ADW in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)