Book your RSW to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Myers to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RSW and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Southwest Florida Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RSW to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Myers (RSW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Myers on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RSW to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Southwest Florida Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RSW to CLT
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Myers to Charlotte (RSW to CLT)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fort Myers and Charlotte.
- US Airways carried a total of 233,578 passengers from RSW to CLT in 2009.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Fort Myers to Charlotte.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Myers, FL to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Myers to Charlotte in 2009 was 85.81%.
- US Airways operated flights from RSW to CLT using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Fort Myers, FL to Charlotte, NC.
- The newest aircraft servicing RSW to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average flight time from Fort Myers, FL to Charlotte, NC takes about 91 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Fort Myers and Charlotte is 600 miles.
- There were 233,933 passengers that flew from Fort Myers to Charlotte in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Myers and Charlotte from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- Flight #1103, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Fort Myers to Charlotte.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Fort Myers to Charlotte.
- 271,135 seats were available on flights from RSW to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 233,933 passengers flew on all flights from RSW to CLT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RSW to CLT for US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- The shortest flight between RSW and CLT takes about 91 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rentals Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New Orleans you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Miami today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.