Book your RSW to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Myers to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RSW and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Southwest Florida Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RSW to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Myers (RSW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Myers on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RSW to FLL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Myers to Fort Lauderdale (RSW to FLL)
- There were 1,508 passengers that flew from Fort Myers to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RSW to FLL in 2009 was Spirit Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Spirit Airlines, American Airlines, Comair offer flights from Fort Myers, FL to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Myers, FL to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Fort Myers and Fort Lauderdale.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Myers to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 81.03%.
- 2,743 seats were available on flights from RSW to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,508 passengers flew on all flights from RSW to FLL that year.
- Spirit Airlines carried a total of 1,321 passengers from RSW to FLL in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from RSW to FLL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Myers and Fort Lauderdale from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RSW to FLL for Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pittsburgh Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.