to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Myers, FL to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from RSW to HSV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Fort Myers, FL to Huntsville, AL.
- 50 seats were available on flights from RSW to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45 passengers flew on all flights from RSW to HSV that year.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 45 passengers from RSW to HSV in 2009.
- There were 45 passengers that flew from Fort Myers to Huntsville in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Fort Myers to Huntsville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Myers and Huntsville from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing RSW to HSV in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RSW to HSV for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Myers to Huntsville in 2009 was 90%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Baltimore and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Anaheim Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Columbus Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.