to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Myers and Jacksonville from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Myers, FL to Jacksonville, FL in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 312 passengers that flew from Fort Myers to Jacksonville in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Myers to Jacksonville in 2009 was 91.14%.
- 511 seats were available on flights from RSW to JAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 312 passengers flew on all flights from RSW to JAX that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from RSW to JAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fort Myers and Jacksonville.
- US Airways carried a total of 162 passengers from RSW to JAX in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RSW to JAX for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- US Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from Fort Myers, FL to Jacksonville, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing RSW to JAX in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Block Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Soaring Eagle Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.