Book your RSW to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Myers to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RSW and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Southwest Florida Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RSW to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Myers (RSW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Myers on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RSW to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Southwest Florida Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RSW to MIA
|American Airlines||Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR 72|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Myers to Miami (RSW to MIA)
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Fort Myers and Miami.
- American Airlines operated flights from RSW to MIA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Executive Airlines, American Airlines, Continental Airlines, American Eagle, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Comair, UNITED, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Fort Myers, FL to Miami, FL.
- 53,768 seats were available on flights from RSW to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39,088 passengers flew on all flights from RSW to MIA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing RSW to MIA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RSW to MIA for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Myers and Miami from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- There were 39,088 passengers that flew from Fort Myers to Miami in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Myers, FL to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Executive Airlines carried a total of 32,559 passengers from RSW to MIA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Myers to Miami in 2009 was 82.48%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Toronto and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Costa Rica Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Virginia Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.