Book your RSW to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Myers to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RSW and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Southwest Florida Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RSW to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Myers (RSW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Myers on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RSW to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Southwest Florida Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RSW to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Myers to Minneapolis (RSW to MSP)
- The shortest flight distance between Fort Myers and Minneapolis is 1416 miles.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Fort Myers, FL to Minneapolis, MN.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from RSW to MSP using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Myers to Minneapolis in 2009 was 86.43%.
- The average flight time from Fort Myers, FL to Minneapolis, MN takes about 194 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Myers and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 95,203 passengers from RSW to MSP in 2009.
- There were 132,963 passengers that flew from Fort Myers to Minneapolis in 2009.
- 151,898 seats were available on flights from RSW to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 132,963 passengers flew on all flights from RSW to MSP that year.
- Flight #641, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Fort Myers to Minneapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing RSW to MSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RSW to MSP for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Myers, FL to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Fort Myers to Minneapolis.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fort Myers and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Fort Myers to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight between RSW and MSP takes about 194 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Brazil and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ketchikan Alaska you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.