Book your RSW to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Myers to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RSW and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Southwest Florida Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RSW to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Myers (RSW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Myers on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RSW to MSY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Myers to New Orleans (RSW to MSY)
- 190 seats were available on flights from RSW to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 186 passengers flew on all flights from RSW to MSY that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fort Myers and New Orleans.
- The newest aircraft servicing RSW to MSY in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Myers and New Orleans from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Fort Myers, FL to New Orleans, LA.
- American Airlines carried a total of 137 passengers from RSW to MSY in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RSW to MSY for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 186 passengers that flew from Fort Myers to New Orleans in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Myers to New Orleans in 2009 was 97.93%.
- American Airlines operated flights from RSW to MSY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Myers, FL to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Toyota Center Houston you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.