Book your RSW to SWF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Myers to Newburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RSW and SWF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Southwest Florida Intl. to Stewart Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RSW to SWF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Myers (RSW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Myers on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newburgh (SWF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RSW to SWF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Myers to Newburgh (RSW to SWF)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Myers to Newburgh in 2009 was 96.66%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Fort Myers to Newburgh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RSW to SWF for Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from RSW to SWF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RSW to SWF in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- 289 seats were available on flights from RSW to SWF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 280 passengers flew on all flights from RSW to SWF that year.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Fort Myers, FL to Newburgh, NY.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 280 passengers from RSW to SWF in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Myers and Newburgh from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Myers, FL to Newburgh, NY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 280 passengers that flew from Fort Myers to Newburgh in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Ecuador you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.