to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Myers to Newburgh in 2009 was 96.66%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Fort Myers to Newburgh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RSW to SWF for Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from RSW to SWF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RSW to SWF in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- 289 seats were available on flights from RSW to SWF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 280 passengers flew on all flights from RSW to SWF that year.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Fort Myers, FL to Newburgh, NY.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 280 passengers from RSW to SWF in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Myers and Newburgh from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Myers, FL to Newburgh, NY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 280 passengers that flew from Fort Myers to Newburgh in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Ecuador you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.