Book your RSW to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Myers to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RSW and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Southwest Florida Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RSW to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Myers (RSW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Myers on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RSW to STL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Brussels and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kemah Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Virginia Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Myers to St. Louis (RSW to STL)
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Fort Myers to St. Louis.
- The newest aircraft servicing RSW to STL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RSW to STL for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Fort Myers and St. Louis.
- American Airlines operated flights from RSW to STL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Myers, FL to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 46,668 seats were available on flights from RSW to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,402 passengers flew on all flights from RSW to STL that year.
- There were 30,402 passengers that flew from Fort Myers to St. Louis in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Myers to St. Louis in 2009 was 63.13%.
- The shortest flight distance between Fort Myers and St. Louis is 979 miles.
- The shortest flight between RSW and STL takes about 139 minutes.
- USA 3000, American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Fort Myers, FL to St. Louis, MO.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Myers and St. Louis from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Fort Myers to St. Louis.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 16,830 passengers from RSW to STL in 2009.
- The average flight time from Fort Myers, FL to St. Louis, MO takes about 139 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)