to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Myers and Tampa from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 849 seats were available on flights from RSW to TPA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 745 passengers flew on all flights from RSW to TPA that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Fort Myers and Tampa.
- Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines, US Airways, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Fort Myers, FL to Tampa, FL.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 298 passengers from RSW to TPA in 2009.
- There were 745 passengers that flew from Fort Myers to Tampa in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Myers, FL to Tampa, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from RSW to TPA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Myers to Tampa in 2009 was 87.58%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RSW to TPA for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing RSW to TPA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Brussels and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dubrovnik Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best East Coast Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.