Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Fort Smith to Redding.
- 240 seats were available on flights from FSM to RDD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 192 passengers flew on all flights from FSM to RDD that year.
- Skynet Airlines offers flights from Fort Smith, AR to Redding, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Smith, AR to Redding, CA in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FSM to RDD for Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Smith to Redding in 2009 was 80%.
- Skynet Airlines operated flights from FSM to RDD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Skynet Airlines carried a total of 192 passengers from FSM to RDD in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FSM to RDD in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing. The B737-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- There were 192 passengers that flew from Fort Smith to Redding in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Smith and Redding from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)