Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FSM to SPS for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Fort Smith to Wichita Falls.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Smith and Wichita Falls from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Smith to Wichita Falls in 2009 was 44%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Smith, AR to Wichita Falls, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 22 passengers that flew from Fort Smith to Wichita Falls in 2009.
- American Eagle offers flights from Fort Smith, AR to Wichita Falls, TX.
- American Eagle carried a total of 22 passengers from FSM to SPS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FSM to SPS in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle operated flights from FSM to SPS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from FSM to SPS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22 passengers flew on all flights from FSM to SPS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)