to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 170 seats were available on flights from VPS to MGM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 87 passengers flew on all flights from VPS to MGM that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Walton Beach and Montgomery from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Fort Walton Beach, FL to Montgomery, AL.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from VPS to MGM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from VPS to MGM for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Walton Beach, FL to Montgomery, AL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing VPS to MGM in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 87 passengers that flew from Fort Walton Beach to Montgomery in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Fort Walton Beach to Montgomery.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 87 passengers from VPS to MGM in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Walton Beach to Montgomery in 2009 was 71.86%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)