Book your VPS to PNS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Walton Beach to Pensacola airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between VPS and PNS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Northwest Florida Regional to Pensacola Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
VPS to PNS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Walton Beach (VPS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Walton Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pensacola (PNS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pensacola on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
VPS to PNS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Thomas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Del Mar Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Sundance Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Walton Beach to Pensacola (VPS to PNS)
- Northwest Airlink, Gulfstream International Airlines offer flights from Fort Walton Beach, FL to Pensacola, FL.
- There were 55 passengers that flew from Fort Walton Beach to Pensacola in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from VPS to PNS for Gulfstream International Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Walton Beach, FL to Pensacola, FL in 2009 was Gulfstream International Airlines' BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing VPS to PNS in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 43 passengers from VPS to PNS in 2009.
- Gulfstream International Airlines operated flights from VPS to PNS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Walton Beach and Pensacola from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Walton Beach to Pensacola in 2009 was 74.58%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fort Walton Beach and Pensacola.
- 69 seats were available on flights from VPS to PNS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55 passengers flew on all flights from VPS to PNS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)