Book your FWA to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Wayne to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FWA and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Wayne Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FWA to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Wayne (FWA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Wayne on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FWA to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Fort Wayne Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FWA to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Wayne to Chicago (FWA to ORD)
- American Eagle, Skywest Air, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Comair, USA 3000, UNITED offer flights from Fort Wayne, IN to Chicago, IL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Wayne and Chicago from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 34,423 passengers from FWA to ORD in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FWA to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Fort Wayne and Chicago is 157 miles.
- There were 64,222 passengers that flew from Fort Wayne to Chicago in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Fort Wayne to Chicago.
- American Eagle operated flights from FWA to ORD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Wayne to Chicago in 2009 was 62.21%.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Fort Wayne and Chicago.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Fort Wayne to Chicago.
- Flight #7335, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 65 minutes average delay between flights from Fort Wayne to Chicago.
- 105,631 seats were available on flights from FWA to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 64,222 passengers flew on all flights from FWA to ORD that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing FWA to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Wayne, IN to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Fort Wayne, IN to Chicago, IL takes about 33 minutes.
- The shortest flight between FWA and ORD takes about 33 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Antonio Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bar Harbor Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Punta Cana Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.