to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Wayne, IN to Cleveland, OH in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 8,849 passengers that flew from Fort Wayne to Cleveland in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FWA to CLE in 2009 was Commutair's DHC8-200 from Bombardier. The DHC8-200 started flying in 2002.
- Commutair, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Fort Wayne, IN to Cleveland, OH.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Wayne and Cleveland from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fort Wayne and Cleveland.
- Commutair operated flights from FWA to CLE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Commutair carried a total of 8,799 passengers from FWA to CLE in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Wayne to Cleveland in 2009 was 43.37%.
- 23,595 seats were available on flights from FWA to CLE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,849 passengers flew on all flights from FWA to CLE that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FWA to CLE for Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to London and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Clearwater Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.