Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 45 passengers that flew from Fort Wayne to Lexington in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Wayne and Lexington from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Fort Wayne, IN to Lexington, KY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FWA to LEX for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Wayne to Lexington in 2009 was 90%.
- 50 seats were available on flights from FWA to LEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45 passengers flew on all flights from FWA to LEX that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing FWA to LEX in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from FWA to LEX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Wayne, IN to Lexington, KY in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Fort Wayne to Lexington.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 45 passengers from FWA to LEX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)