to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing FWA to OMA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Fort Wayne, IN to Omaha, NE.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Wayne and Omaha from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 97 passengers from FWA to OMA in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Fort Wayne to Omaha.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from FWA to OMA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 97 passengers that flew from Fort Wayne to Omaha in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Wayne to Omaha in 2009 was 97%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Wayne, IN to Omaha, NE in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 100 seats were available on flights from FWA to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 97 passengers flew on all flights from FWA to OMA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FWA to OMA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Philadelphia? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Oahu you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Barcelona Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.