Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Wayne, IN to Wichita Falls, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle operated flights from FWA to SPS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle offers flights from Fort Wayne, IN to Wichita Falls, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Wayne and Wichita Falls from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 94 seats were available on flights from FWA to SPS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 86 passengers flew on all flights from FWA to SPS that year.
- There were 86 passengers that flew from Fort Wayne to Wichita Falls in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 86 passengers from FWA to SPS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FWA to SPS for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Wayne to Wichita Falls in 2009 was 91.05%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Fort Wayne to Wichita Falls.
- The newest aircraft servicing FWA to SPS in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)