Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 1,084 seats were available on flights from FYU to ARC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 373 passengers flew on all flights from FYU to ARC that year.
- Wright Air Service operated flights from FYU to ARC using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Yukon to Arctic Village in 2009 was 43.67%.
- Wright Air Service, Warbelow's Air Ventures, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Fort Yukon, AK to Arctic Village, AK.
- There were 373 passengers that flew from Fort Yukon to Arctic Village in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FYU to ARC in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Fort Yukon and Arctic Village.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Yukon, AK to Arctic Village, AK in 2009 was Arctic Circle Air Service's SHORT330 from Short Bros. which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FYU to ARC for Arctic Circle Air Service is the SHORT330 built by Short Bros. with 3 seats.
- Wright Air Service carried a total of 354 passengers from FYU to ARC in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Yukon and Arctic Village from Warbelow's Air Ventures is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 31 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)