Book your FRA to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Frankfurt to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FRA and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Frankfurt Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FRA to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FRA to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Frankfurt Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FRA to ATL
|Air France||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Frankfurt to Atlanta (FRA to ATL)
- There were 139,434 passengers that flew from Frankfurt to Atlanta in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FRA to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- 168,874 seats were available on flights from FRA to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 139,434 passengers flew on all flights from FRA to ATL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing FRA to ATL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from FRA to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Lufthansa, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Frankfurt, Germany to Atlanta, GA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Frankfurt, Germany to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 65,098 passengers from FRA to ATL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Frankfurt and Atlanta from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Frankfurt to Atlanta in 2009 was 80.94%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Frankfurt and Atlanta.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Lisbon and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Cinque Terre you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.