Book your FRA to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Frankfurt to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FRA and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Frankfurt Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FRA to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FRA to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Frankfurt Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FRA to CLT
|US Airways||Airbus A330-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Frankfurt to Charlotte (FRA to CLT)
- There were 86,564 passengers that flew from Frankfurt to Charlotte in 2009.
- 104,544 seats were available on flights from FRA to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 86,564 passengers flew on all flights from FRA to CLT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FRA to CLT for US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Frankfurt and Charlotte.
- US Airways operated flights from FRA to CLT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FRA to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- US Airways, Lufthansa offer flights from Frankfurt, Germany to Charlotte, NC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Frankfurt, Germany to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Lufthansa's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 86,005 passengers from FRA to CLT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Frankfurt to Charlotte in 2009 was 84.18%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Frankfurt and Charlotte from Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 352 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Military Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.