Book your FRA to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Frankfurt to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FRA and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Frankfurt Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FRA to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FRA to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Frankfurt Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FRA to ORD
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Frankfurt to Chicago (FRA to ORD)
- UNITED, Lufthansa, Air India, American Airlines offer flights from Frankfurt, Germany to Chicago, IL.
- The newest aircraft servicing FRA to ORD in 2009 was Air India's B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Frankfurt and Chicago from Air India is the B777-3 built by Boeing with 341 seats.
- There were 442,312 passengers that flew from Frankfurt to Chicago in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Frankfurt to Chicago in 2009 was 81.47%.
- UNITED carried a total of 149,800 passengers from FRA to ORD in 2009.
- Lufthansa operated flights from FRA to ORD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FRA to ORD for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 219 seats.
- 540,615 seats were available on flights from FRA to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 442,312 passengers flew on all flights from FRA to ORD that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Frankfurt, Germany to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Frankfurt and Chicago.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to NYC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Disneyland you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Napa Valley Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.