Book your FRA to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Frankfurt to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FRA and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Frankfurt Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FRA to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FRA to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Frankfurt Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FRA to DFW
|Air Berlin||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|British Airways||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Frankfurt to Dallas (FRA to DFW)
- The newest aircraft servicing FRA to DFW in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Frankfurt, Germany to Dallas, TX in 2009 was Lufthansa's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Frankfurt to Dallas in 2009 was 82.9%.
- There were 147,159 passengers that flew from Frankfurt to Dallas in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Frankfurt and Dallas.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 73,736 passengers from FRA to DFW in 2009.
- Lufthansa, American Airlines offer flights from Frankfurt, Germany to Dallas, TX.
- 175,693 seats were available on flights from FRA to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 147,159 passengers flew on all flights from FRA to DFW that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FRA to DFW for Lufthansa is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 221 seats.
- Lufthansa operated flights from FRA to DFW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Frankfurt and Dallas from Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 254 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guatemala and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Antigua Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.