Book your FRA to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Frankfurt to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FRA and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Frankfurt Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FRA to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FRA to DTW Route Map
Route information for flights from Frankfurt Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FRA to DTW
|Air France||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A340-600|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|United Airlines||Airbus A340-600|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Frankfurt to Detroit (FRA to DTW)
- Lufthansa operated flights from FRA to DTW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Frankfurt and Detroit from Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 333 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Frankfurt, Germany to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Lufthansa's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing FRA to DTW in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- 190,363 seats were available on flights from FRA to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 146,970 passengers flew on all flights from FRA to DTW that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FRA to DTW for Lufthansa is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 222 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Lufthansa, UNITED offer flights from Frankfurt, Germany to Detroit, MI.
- There were 146,970 passengers that flew from Frankfurt to Detroit in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Frankfurt and Detroit.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 78,533 passengers from FRA to DTW in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Frankfurt to Detroit in 2009 was 79.98%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Six Flags Atlanta you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.