Book your FRA to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Frankfurt to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FRA and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Frankfurt Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FRA to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FRA to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Frankfurt Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FRA to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Frankfurt to Houston (FRA to IAH)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Frankfurt and Houston from Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 335 seats.
- There were 98,153 passengers that flew from Frankfurt to Houston in 2009.
- Lufthansa, Continental Airlines offer flights from Frankfurt, Germany to Houston, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FRA to IAH for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing FRA to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Frankfurt to Houston in 2009 was 75.57%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from FRA to IAH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 88,931 passengers from FRA to IAH in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Frankfurt, Germany to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 131,053 seats were available on flights from FRA to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 98,153 passengers flew on all flights from FRA to IAH that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Frankfurt and Houston.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ibiza Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.