Book your FRA to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Frankfurt to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FRA and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Frankfurt Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FRA to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FRA to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Frankfurt Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FRA to LAX
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Frankfurt to Los Angeles (FRA to LAX)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Frankfurt and Los Angeles from Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 335 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Frankfurt to Los Angeles in 2009 was 87.04%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Frankfurt, Germany to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Lufthansa's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 151,288 passengers that flew from Frankfurt to Los Angeles in 2009.
- 173,598 seats were available on flights from FRA to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 151,288 passengers flew on all flights from FRA to LAX that year.
- Lufthansa offers flights from Frankfurt, Germany to Los Angeles, CA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Frankfurt to Los Angeles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FRA to LAX for Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 306 seats.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 151,288 passengers from FRA to LAX in 2009.
- Lufthansa operated flights from FRA to LAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FRA to LAX in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel in Miami you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.