Book your FRA to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Frankfurt to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FRA and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Frankfurt Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FRA to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FRA to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Frankfurt Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FRA to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Airbus A340-300|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Frankfurt to Newark (FRA to EWR)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Frankfurt and Newark from Air India is the B747C built by Boeing with 423 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Frankfurt to Newark in 2009 was 77.39%.
- Lufthansa, Continental Airlines, Air India offer flights from Frankfurt, Germany to Newark, NJ.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FRA to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- There were 223,077 passengers that flew from Frankfurt to Newark in 2009.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 88,699 passengers from FRA to EWR in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Frankfurt, Germany to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Air India's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Frankfurt and Newark.
- The newest aircraft servicing FRA to EWR in 2009 was Air India's B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
- 293,104 seats were available on flights from FRA to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 223,077 passengers flew on all flights from FRA to EWR that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from FRA to EWR using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ibiza Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.